Tuesday, March 08, 2005

Mug shots (30 weeks)



Ack! My belly feels so much bigger than it looks in the photos! It actually looks like I have a flat belly :/ Well, flat across the front anyway. Silly belly. It's starting to get in the way now. Sleeping isn't much fun anymore (baby zig gets a pillow now) and I'm having trouble tying my shoes. C'mon spring!!

We are also starting to think about logistics as the time draws nearer. Things such as what to bring to the hospital, when to go to the hospital, and where to put the baby once it comes. My baby shower is coming up soon (yay!) and maybe that will help us answer some questions. I'm sure it will be fun anyway :)

This weekend we have to go shopping for wedding cloths. I realized that Mike's wedding is just a few weeks away. I have to find something to wear that fits belly! This should be interesting. I'll keep you all posted.

Hmm.... I guess that's it for tonight. Lots of thing happen on both business and personal fronts, but when I try to sit down and think about it and write about it... I forget everything. I'm gonna blame that on the pregnancy :) Or lack of sleep. You're choice. More later.



PS. I hate the way this web side handles photos :/ I always spend like 10 minutes writing and an hour trying to make a few simple photos line up. Tonight I just gave up and left them a bit uneven.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home