Thursday, April 28, 2005

37wk update

Went to my 37 week appointment today. This was an important one because they did a StrepB test (interesting stuff) and an internal exam (fun!). She said everything is looking good. Baby's heartrate is around 142 and it went up when she shook the belly (probably gave poor zig a real start). I'm not dialiating yet (which I'm happy about), but that doesn't really say much. I do have a nice soft cervix though :) (probably too much information for 99% of you out there ;) ).

I also may have a mild uterian hernia. Remember the other day when I said that baby is trying to come out a spot just above the belly button? The midwife said it's probably just a mild hernia. Woo hoo! :/ She said it's nothing to worry about though, unless it starts to hurt real bad. Hopefully it doesn't come to that. It started right around the time I got a stretch mark by my belly button, so I think zig probably moved funny and my belly wasn't too pleased. So much going on in there!!

We also met the pediatrician (very nice lady) and preregistered at the hospital (lots of paperwork). So now we're ready to go. Just need to clean the cars, put in car seats, rearrange the house, clean the house, build a crib.... Yep, see why we need more time???

Ok, now I have to go back to work. I have a very big and very messy desk that needs to be cleaned before I leave. Oh, yeah, and some work to do to keep FINOWEN running :)

1 Comments:

At 12:21 PM, Blogger Mike said...

I drove by a place this week called "Zig's" and thought of you guys.

I hate to say it... no matter what ya name the baby, I think it's Zig from here on out. Hope they like it ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home