Sunday, April 17, 2005

Final Four

Today is April 17th, which makes it exactly one month from my due date - May 17th. Let the countdown begin. Although, the midwives say a due date is really plus or minus 2 weeks, so I guess I'm anywhere from 2 to 6 weeks away really. Alan's parents bought us a crib and changing table, which is very cool.

I tried very hard to get all of the photos from Mike's wedding up this weekend. Unfortunately that didn't happen. I have some ready, but I'm going to hold off posting until they are all ready :) We spent the weekend cleaning and then Alan took me out to dinner and movie tonight. Great way to end the weekend and prepare for a very busy upcoming week!

Belly is still getting bigger. I've even started to get stretch marks :( I found two so far, both little and right near my belly button. Both weird looking too, but I guess that's how stretch marks are. I also have weird pains in that area, so maybe I'm just growing a lot right there. I'm sure as baby starts to move down I'll have weird pains in all sorts of weird places. There's something to look forward to, huh? :)

I guess that's it for tonight. Like I said, busy week ahead. I'll try to get those wedding pics up though.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home