Sunday, April 24, 2005

Superman!



What a weekend. We went down to Ayer, MA to visit Jim and Julie in their new house. They have a great house. I'm jealous :) They also made us a very cool baby present - a knit Superman blanket! I think baby zig is going to love it!

Jim and Julie have new additions to their family as well - two bunnies. They are very friendly and very big bunnies. Maybe someday they will play nicely with the hampster too.

On the way back we stopped to visit Alan's parents and make a trip to Babies R Us. Boy, baby stuff adds up quick!! Alan's parents bought us a crib, so we bought sheets, and a baby carrier, and other goodies :) It was fun. We drove back home with a very full car. This week we get to put everything together, do a few more loads of baby laundry, and arrange baby's room. Yay!!

I also have my 37 week appointment this week. I'll keep you all posted on how that goes :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home