Monday, January 24, 2005

Happy Birthday to Alan!

Today is Alan's birthday and we have been so busy I didn't even have time to get him a present! Our goal was to leave the office at 5pm, but alas, its 7pm and we're still here. We hired a Network Manager today though, so Alan is very happy to get him on board. Maybe that's the birthday present :)

We had quite an eventful weekend. Drove down to visit Jim and Julie in lovely Woburn, MA and got hit with 26" of snow overnight. The news called it Blizzard '05 and "The storm of the century!," which amused me. After we dug on on Sunday we drove up to Nashua, did some shopping at Target, and had a yummy birthday dinner with the Johnsons.

And today, for the first day ever, I'm wearing maternity pants!! I so badly wanted to wear jeans again (instead of my fancy pants or overalls) that I broke down and bought a pair of maternity jeans. They are very comfy (elastic and buttons in the back so I have room to grow), and they look like normal jeans as long as the waistband is covered. They're called "underbelly jeans" :) So far they fit around my belly, but I'm sure that will change soon enough.

And now, back to work until Alan takes me home and makes me stir-fry for dinner (happy birthday to him!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home